WITH COACH PADDY
MONDAY, TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY
9:30 am – 12 pm each day (9 am drop off)
Location: Northside Christian School
7777 62nd Ave N St. Petersburg, FL 33709
*Bring water, snacks, shin guards,
cleats and tennis shoes.
Ages 9 and up
The focus of the camp will be on speed of play, individual skills (defending and attacking), and finishing. The goal over the course of the three days is to keep our sharpness and learn new skills while having a lot of fun.
$100 for all 3 days (each week) or $40 a day
ALL PAYMENTS ARE PAID DIRECTLY TO COACH PADDY SWEENEY
AT THE FIELDS UPON ARRIVAL (CASH, CHECK OR VENMO).
Coach Sweeney is a renowned coach & trainer within the Tampa Bay area. Having played and coached at the highest level, he is well known for his ability to introduce his knowledge to his players and get the very best results.
● “USSF A” licensed coach
● Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management from Columbia Southern University.
● 12 seasons of professional playing experience both in Europe and the United States.
● Coached at the youth, college, professional and national team level.
He has been part of the coaching staff for the following teams:
● Current Technical Director of Aztecs FC UPSL men's team
● New Zealand Senior National team - Coached against US, Mexico and Norther Ireland
● Bahrain Olympic team
● Bahrain U23 National team and
● Bahrain Senior National team
● Real Maryland USL Pro men’s team
● Long Island Rough Riders PDL team
● St. Pete Raiders Champions Soccer League men's team - Champions
● Clearwater Christian College men's team
● University of Tampa Womens team